Below you will find resources to prepare for your child’s upcoming canoe trip. Confirmation packages have information on your specific program and include travel details and an equipment list. Each participant is required to complete and return updated health information and travel details. Here’s a To Do List to help you stay on track with preparations.
- Enroll participant
- Give deposit ($500 for most programs, $750 for BT and LP)
- Write a paragraph about participant for trip leaders (narrative)
- Complete and return Health Form (by May 15th)
- Finalize travel plans and submit Travel Form (by May 15th)
Once you have enrolled your child in one of our canoe camps you will receive a confirmation package by email. If you misplace your confirmation package or require an additional copy you can download one here.
- Langskib 1st Session (Young Men)
- Langskib 2nd Session (Young Men)
- Excalibur 1st Session (Boys)
- Excalibur 2nd Session (Boys)
- Northwaters 1st Session (Coed)
- Northwaters 2nd Session (Young Women)
- Northern Lights 1st Session (Girls)
- Northern Lights 2nd Session (Girls)