Confirmation packets have loads of helpful information on program specifics and include travel details and an equipment list. Each family is required to complete and return a Code of Conduct Agreement, updated health information and travel details prior to May 15th.
Here’s a “To Do” List to help you stay on track with preparations.
- Enroll participant
- Give deposit ($500 for most programs, $750 for BT and LP)
- Write a paragraph about participant for trip leaders (narrative)
- Read, sign and return Code of Conduct Agreement (by May 15th)
- Complete and return Health Form (January-May 15th)
- Finalize travel plans and submit Travel Form (January-May 15th)