Focusing on group process and self-discovery
Every summer we plan and provide wilderness canoe programs for groups from schools, universities, youth and community organizations from Canada and the United States.
Although each of these programs are different, designed to meet the needs and goals of each unique group, they share the common thread of wilderness canoe tripping with an emphasis on group process and self-discovery. Options range from a 5-day trip on Lake Temagami to a 5-week adventure in the subarctic.
We provide complete packages including transportation, terrific food, group equipment and experienced wilderness guides.
Please contact us to discuss possibilities, obtain a proposal, or schedule a presentation for your school.
Over the last 20 years we have run wilderness canoe camps with many Waldorf Schools, Private Schools, High Schools and Universities including:
- Rudolph Steiner School of Ann Arbor
- London Waldorf School
- The Detroit Waldorf School
- The Toronto Waldorf School
- The Sterling Hall School Toronto, Ontario
- Pennsylvania State University
- Germantown Friends School
- Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School Ghent, New York
- Clanmore Montessori School Oakville, Ontario
- Halton Waldorf School Burlington, Ontario